Woolf, Virginia, 1882-1941
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Woolf, Virginia, 1882-1941
Filed under: Woolf, Virginia, 1882-1941 -- Criticism and interpretation|
Filed under: Woolf, Virginia, 1882-1941 -- PhilosophyFiled under: Woolf, Virginia, 1882-1941 -- Views on authorship
- The Glass Roof: Virginia Woolf as Novelist (Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California Press, 1954), by James Hafley (page images at HathiTrust)
- Singing of the Real World: The Philosophy of Virginia Woolf's Fiction (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c1986), by Mark Hussey (PDF at Ohio State)
- Greatness Engendered: George Eliot and Virginia Woolf (Ithaca, NY and London: Cornell University Press, c1992), by Alison Booth (PDF and EPub with commentary at Cornell Open)
- Literary Identification from Charlotte Brontë to Tsitsi Dangarembga (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, 2012), by Laura Morgan Green (PDF at Ohio State)
- The Real, the True, and the Told: Postmodern Historical Narrative and the Ethics of Representation (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c2011), by Eric L. Berlatsky (PDF at Ohio State)
- Modernist Myth: Studies in H.D., D.H. Lawrence, and Virginia Woolf (Fergus, ON: Dreamridge Publishing, c2010), by Nanette Norris (PDF with commentary at lulu.com)
- Art and Anger: Reading Like a Woman (Columbus: Pub. for Miami University by the Ohio State University Press, c1988), by Jane Marcus (PDF at Ohio State)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.