X Window System (Computer system)
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: X Window System (Computer system)|
- Motif Programming Manual (third edition, 2001), by Antony Fountain, Jeremy Huxtable, Paula M. Ferguson, and Dan Heller (HTML and PDF with commentary at ist.co.uk)
- Motif Reference Manual for Motif 2.1 (second edition, 2001), by Antony Fountain and Paula M. Ferguson (PDF with commentary at ist.co.uk)
- Motif Programming Manual (second edition, 1994), by Dan Heller and Paula M. Ferguson, contrib. by David Brennan (HTML and PDF at oreilly.com)
- XView Programming Manual (1993 edition, updated for version 3.2), by Dan Heller, ed. by Thomas Van Raalte (PDF at oreilly.com)
- XView Reference Manual, ed. by Thomas Van Raalte (PDF at oreilly.com)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.