See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: X rays|
- Praktische röntgenphysik. (Leipzig, 1913), by Josef Rosenthal (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Zur Röntgendiagnostik der merentuberkulose. ([Leipzig, 1910]), by Jacob Hürter (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Survey of non-destructive tire inspection techniques. Preliminary memorandum. (1971), by A. L. Lavery, I. Litant, R. P. Ryan, N. Knable, and H. L. Ceccon (page images at HathiTrust)
- Static brake inspection investigation. Volume 3 - appendices. Final report. (1977) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Arousal reactions with a brief partial- and whole-body x-ray exposure /, by E. L. Hunt, Donald J. Kimeldorf, and issuing body U.S. Naval Radiological Defense Laboratory (page images at HathiTrust)
- Experiment in assessing color separation techniques for identifying small density variations in tires. Interim report. (1972), by S. N. Bobo (page images at HathiTrust)
- Static brake inspection investigation. Volume II - final technical report. (1976) (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.