Online Books by
Books from the extended shelves:
- Aristotle, pseud: Aristotle's master-piece, or, The secrets of generation displayed in all the parts thereof ... very necessary for all midwives, nurses, and young-married women. (London : Printed for W.B. and are to be sold by most booksellers in London and Westminster, 1694) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Aristotle, pseud: Aristotle's works:: Containing the Master-piece, Directions for Midwives, and Counsel and Advice to Child-bearing Women with Various Useful Remedies (Gutenberg ebook)
- Aristotle, pseud: Aristotles works containing the masterpiece : directions for midwives, counsel and advice to child-bearing women, with various useful remedies (Published for the Booksellers, in the 19th century) (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Aristotle, pseud: The midwife's guide : being the complete works of Aristotle ... (Published for the Trade, 1845), also by William Salmon and M.D. Rare Book Collection of Rush University Medical Center at the University of Chicago Stanton A. Friedberg (page images at HathiTrust)
- Aristotle, pseud: The works of Aristotle, the famous philosopher : in four parts ... (Printed for the booksellers, 1802) (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.