Online Books by
(Barker, Jane, 1652-1732)
A Wikipedia article about this author is available.
- Barker, Jane, 1652-1732: The Amours of Bosvil and Galesia, As Related to Lucasia in St. Germains Garden (originally published 1713) (HTML at Wayback Machine)
- Barker, Jane, 1652-1732: The Entertaining Novels of Mrs. Jane Barker (2 volumes; London: Printed for A. Bettesworth and E. Curll, 1719)
- Barker, Jane, 1652-1732: Exilius: or, the Banish'd Roman (London: E. Curll, 1715) (HTML at pierre-marteau.com)
- Barker, Jane, 1652-1732: The Lining of the Patch-Work Screen Design'd for the Farther Entertainment of the Ladies (originally published 1726) (HTML at Wayback Machine)
- Barker, Jane, 1652-1732: A Patch-Work Screen for the Ladies: or, Love and Virtue Recommended, in a Collection of Instructive Novels (London: Printed for E. Curll, 1723) (multiple formats at Google)
- Barker, Jane, 1652-1732, contrib.: Poetical Recreations Consisting of Original Poems, Songs, Odes, &c; With Several New Translations, In Two Parts: Part I, Occasionally Written By Mrs. Jane Barker; Part II, By Several Gentlemen of the Universities, and Others (London: Printed for B. Crayle, 1688) (HTML at Michigan)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.