Online Books by
Frederick S. Breed
(Breed, Frederick S. (Frederick Stephen), 1876-)
Books from the extended shelves:
- Breed, Frederick S. (Frederick Stephen), 1876-: [Pamphlets in philology and the humanities. Vol. 25]. (s.n., 1912), also by Henry Herbert Goddard, V. V. Anderson, Leland W. Crafts, Clara Harrison Town, Edgar A. Doll, Burton Haseltine, Leroy Thompson, John W. Bradshaw, William Bachrach, Otis Skinner, James Edward McDade, Fred Newton Scott, Shirley M. K. Gandell, Smiley Blanton, Frederick Bogue Noyes, George B. Rice, John Mantle Clapp, Louise Pound, George F. Williamson, W. B. Pillsbury, George Santayana, Hubert Williams Peet, Edwin Almiron Greenlaw, Thornton Shirley Graves, James Holly Hanford, C. Alphonso Smith, J. M. Steadman, Albert S. Perkins, Charles Sears Baldwin, Joseph M. Thomas, Jefferson Butler Fletcher, Thomas Percival Beyer, Richard Ray Kirk, Sydney George Fisher, Ronald S. Crane, John Livingston Lowes, Larue Van Hook, Fidelino de Figueiredo, E. O. Vaile, Modern Language Association of America, Marshall Field & Company, and voice and hygiene of the vocal tract Symposium on speech (page images at HathiTrust)
- Breed, Frederick S. (Frederick Stephen), 1876-: Arithmetic for you (Lyons and Carnahan, 1945), also by Clifford Woody and James Robert Overman (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Breed, Frederick S. (Frederick Stephen), 1876-: Education and the new realism (The Macmillan Company, 1939) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Breed, Frederick S. (Frederick Stephen), 1876-: How to teach spelling (F.A. Owen Publishing, 1930) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Breed, Frederick S. (Frederick Stephen), 1876-: A scale for measuring the general merit of English composition in the sixth grade ([Chicago, 1917), also by Fred Watson Frostic (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.