Online Books by
(Bryan, John, -1676)
Books from the extended shelves:
- Bryan, John, -1676: Dwelling with God, the interest and duty of believers in opposition to the complemental, heartless, and reserved religion of the hypocrite / opened in eight sermons by John Bryan ... (London : Printed by T.M. for James Allestry ..., 1670), also by Richard Baxter (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Bryan, John, -1676: Harvest-home being the summe of certain sermons upon Job 5. 26 : one whereof was preached at the funeral of Mr. Ob. Musson, an aged Godly minister of the Gospel in the Royally licensed rooms in Coventry : the other since continued upon the subject / by J.B. D.D, ... ; the first part being a preparation of the corn for the sickle, the latter will be the reaping, shocking and inning of that corn which is so fitted. (London : Printed for the author, 1674) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Bryan, John, -1676: A publick disputation sundry dayes at Killingworth in Warwick-shire, betwixt John Bryan, doctor in divinity (minister at Coventry) and John Onley, pastor of a church at Lawford.: Upon this question, whether the parishes of this nation generally be true churches. Wherin are nine arguments alleged in proof of the affirmative of the question, with the answer of I. O. thereunto, together with Doctor B. Reply. Also an addition of ten arguments more in further proof of the question, with an answer adjoyned in disproof thereof. Published by both their consents, as appears by the ensuing epistles. (London : Printed for W. Larnar and are to be Sold at the Black-Mores-Head at Fleet-Bridge, 1655), also by John Onley (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Bryan, John, -1676: The vertuous daughter A sermon preached at Saint Maries in Warwicke, at the funerall of the most vertuous and truely religious young gentlewoman, Mistresse Cicely Puckering, daughter and co-heire to the right worshipfull, Sir Thomas Puckering, knight and baronet, the fourteenth day of Aprill, 1636. By Iohn Bryan, parson of Barford. (London : Printed by Thomas Harper, for Lawrence Chapman, and are to be sold at his shop in Holborne, at Chancery lane end, 1636) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Bryan, John, -1676: The VVarwickshire ministers testimony to the truth of Jesus Christ, and to the Solemn League and Covenant; as also against the errours, heresies and blasphemies of these times, and the toleration of them, sent in a letter to the ministers within the province of London, subscribers of the former testimony. (London, Printed by A.M. for Tho. Vnderhill, 1648) (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.