Online Books by
(College, Academy, and Charitable Schools of Philadelphia)
Books from the extended shelves:
- College, Academy, and Charitable Schools of Philadelphia: A discourse concerning the conversion of the heathen Americans, and the final propagation of Christianity and the sciences to the ends of the earth. In two parts. Part I. Preached before a voluntary convention of the Episcopal clergy of Pennsylvania, and places adjacent, at Philadelphia, May 2d, 1760; and published at their joint request. Part II. Preached before the trustees, masters and scholars of the College and Academy of Philadelphia, at the first anniversary commencement. / By William Smith, D.D. provost of the said college and academy. (Philadelphia: : Printed by W. Dunlap,, MDCCLX. ), also by William Smith and Thomas Secker (HTML at Evans TCP)
- College, Academy, and Charitable Schools of Philadelphia: A discourse upon the institution of medical schools in America; delivered at a public anniversary commencement, held in the College of Philadelphia May 30 and 31, 1765. : With a preface containing, amongst other things, the author's apology for attempting to introduce the regular mode of practising physic in Philadelphia: / by John Morgan M.D. Fellow of the Royal Society at London; correspondent of the Royal Academy of Surgery at Paris; member of the Arcadian Belles Lettres Society at Rome; licentiate of the Royal College of Physicians in London and Edinburgh; and professor of the theory and practice of medicine in the College of Philadelphia. (Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by William Bradford, at the corner of Market and Front-Streets,, MDCC,LXV. ), also by John Morgan and Samuel Powel (HTML at Evans TCP)
- College, Academy, and Charitable Schools of Philadelphia: An exercise, containing a dialogue and ode on the accession of His Present Gracious Majesty, George III. Performed at the public commencement in the College of Philadelphia, May 18th, 1762. (Philadelphia: : Printed by W. Dunlap, in Market-Street,, M,DCC,LXII. ), also by Jacob Duché and Francis Hopkinson (HTML at Evans TCP)
- College, Academy, and Charitable Schools of Philadelphia: An Exercise, containing a dialogue and ode sacred to the memory of His Late Gracious Majesty, George II. Performed at the public commencement in the College of Philadelphia, May 23d, 1761. : The ode written and set to music by Francis Hopkinson, Esq; M.A. in said college. (Philadelphia: : Printed by W. Dunlap, in Market-Street,, MDCCLXI. ), also by Francis Hopkinson and William Smith (HTML at Evans TCP)
- College, Academy, and Charitable Schools of Philadelphia: Four dissertations, on the reciprocal advantages of a perpetual union between Great-Britain and her American colonies: Written for Mr. Sargent's prize-medal. To which (by desire) is prefixed, an eulogium, spoken on the delivery of the medal at the public commencement in the College of Philadelphia, May 20th, 1766. (Philadelphia : Printed by William and Thomas Bradford, at the London Coffee-House, M,DCC,LXVI. ), also by Francis Hopkinson, Joseph Reed, Stephen Watts, John Morgan, and William Smith (HTML at ECCO TCP)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.