Online Books by
Ezra A. Cook
(Cook, Ezra A. (Ezra Asher), 1841-1911)
- Cook, Ezra A. (Ezra Asher), 1841-1911: Knights of Pythias Illustrated: A Full Illustrated Exposition of the Ceremonies of the Three Degrees of the Subordinated Lodge (revised edition; Chicago: E. A. Cook and Co., 1878) (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Cook, Ezra A. (Ezra Asher), 1841-1911: Ku Klux Klan Secrets Exposed: Attitude Toward Jews, Catholics, Foreigners and Masons; Fraudulent Methods Used; Atrocities Committed in Name of Order (Chicago: E. A. Cook, 1922)
- Cook, Ezra A. (Ezra Asher), 1841-1911, contrib.: Modern Woodmen of America, Illustrated: The Complete Revised Official Ritual of the Beneficiary and Fraternal Degrees, Including the Unwritten or Secret Work, and the Installation and Funeral Ceremonies With the Odes and Hymns of the Order (Chicago: E. A. Cook, 1914), also contrib. by Modern Woodmen of America (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Cook, Ezra A. (Ezra Asher), 1841-1911, ed.: Sermons and Addresses on Secret Societies (14 pamphlets in 1 volume; Chicago: E. A. Cook, 1882), contrib. by Lebbeus Armstrong, Daniel Dow, W. P. McNary, Roselle Theodore Cross, James Williams, J. Sarver, Jonathan Blanchard, Henry Hosick George, J. G. Carson, M. S. Drury, Robert Armstrong, and A. L. Post
- Cook, Ezra A. (Ezra Asher), 1841-1911, contrib.: United Sons of Industry Illustrated: A Full and Complete Illustrated Ritual of The Degrees of Apprentice, Journeyman and Master Mechanic, With The Signs, Grips, Passwords, etc. (Chicago: E. A. Cook, 1881), also contrib. by United Sons of Industry (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.