Online Books by
Books from the extended shelves:
- Gould, John: Biographical dictionary of painters, sculptors, engravers, and architects, from the earliest ages to the present time; interspersed with original anecdotes. To which is added an introduction, containing a brief account of various schools of art ... (London, Routledge, 1839), also by C. J. Nieuwenhuys (page images at HathiTrust)
- Gould, John: Culture, agriculture, orchard culture and the utility of weeds, (Higganum, Conn., The Cutaway Harrow company, [1895?]), also by J. H. Hale, F. H. Dow, and T. B. Terry (page images at HathiTrust)
- Gould, John: A Dictionary of painters, sculptors, architects, and engravers : containing biographical sketches of the most celebrated artists, from the earliest ages to the present time, to which is added an appendix, comprising the substance of Walpole's Anecdotes of painting in England, from Vertue, forming a complete English school. (London : Printed for Gale and Curtis, 1810), also by George Vertue and Horace Walpole (page images at HathiTrust)
- Gould, John: How to build a silo. (Chicago, Farmers' review, 1888) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Gould, John: Sessions of 1886-7 / (Milwaukee, WI : Cramer, Aikens & Cramer Printers, 1887), also by Wisconsin Farmers' Institutes and W. H. Morrison (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.