Online Books by
Frank Wilson Cheney Hersey
(Hersey, Frank Wilson Cheney, 1876-)
Books from the extended shelves:
- Hersey, Frank Wilson Cheney, 1876-: [Pamphlets in philology and the humanitites. Vol. 21] (s.n., 1895), also by Herbert Charles. 1872- Sadler, William B. Hinsdale, Victor C. Vaughan, Fred Newton Scott, Mary A. Jordan, Ernst Heinrich Mensel, John Jacob Schlicher, George Vail Edwards, Sophie Chantal Hart, D. O. S. Lowell, Katharine H. Shute, William Edward Meade, R. G. Valentine, William Allan Neilson, Henry Van Dyke, Thomas Messinger Drown, Gertrude Buck, Lilian Burleigh Miner, Samuel Thurber, Elias Harlow Russell, Mary C. Moore, Francis W. Kelsey, Israel C. Russell, Joseph S. Auerbach, Max Winkler, Chauncey Wetmore Wells, Robert Burwell Fulton, Charles Hughes Johnston, John Merle Coulter, H. L. Terry, John Francis Woodhull, Lane Cooper, James H. Harris, Alice Haskell, Virginia Crocheron Gildersleeve, James Samuel Snoddy, Charles Read Nutter, Chester Noyes Greenough, Isaac Thomas, New England Association of Teachers of English. Meeting 1904 : Massachusetts Institute of Technology, New England Association of Teachers of English. Standing Committee on Courses of Study, New England Association of Teachers of English. Standing Committee on Aids in Teaching English, New England Association of Teachers of English. Standing Committee on Entrance Requirements, New England Association of Teachers of English, Mich.) Classical Conference (1906 : Ann Arbor, and Mich.) Classical Conference (8th : Ann Arbor (page images at HathiTrust)
- Hersey, Frank Wilson Cheney, 1876-: Heroes of the Battle road; a narrative of events in Lincoln on the 18th and 19th of April, 1775, wherein are set forth the capture of Paul Revere, escape of Samuel Prescott, heroism of Mary Hartwell, and other stirring incidents (P. Walton, 1930), also by Boston Walton Advertising and Printing Company (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Hersey, Frank Wilson Cheney, 1876-: Representative biographies of English men of letters (Macmillan, 1910), also by Charles Townsend Copeland (page images at HathiTrust)
- Hersey, Frank Wilson Cheney, 1876-: Sir Walter Raleigh: "the shepherd of the ocean"; selections from his poetry and prose. (Macmillan, 1916), also by Walter Raleigh (page images at HathiTrust)
- Hersey, Frank Wilson Cheney, 1876-: Writing well ... (The Macmillan company, 1935), also by Chester Noyes Greenough and Harold Lawton Bruce (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.