Online Books by
John R Jones
Books from the extended shelves:
- Jones, John R.: Aspen sucker growing from an Engelmann spruce stump / (Fort Collins, Colo. : Forest Service, U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Rocky Mountain Forest and Range Experiment Station, 1974) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Jones, John R.: Hanes yr eglwysi Cymreig, yn Columbus, Wisconsin / (Utica, N.Y. : T.J. Griffiths, 1898) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Jones, John R: Nutrient inputs and algal blooms in Iowa lakes / (Ames : Iowa State Water Resources Research Institute, 1976), also by Roger W. Bachman (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Jones, John R.: Should ritualism be tolerated in the Church of England? [electronic resource] : a sermon preached in Christ Church, Belleville, by the rector, Rev. John R. Jones, on Sunday evening, October 7th, 1877 : being a slight account of some of the words and actions of the men for whom toleration was lately asked by the Lord Bishop of Fredericton. ([Belleville, Ont.? : s.n.], 1877), also by John Medley (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Jones, John R.: Water quality in the Iowa Great Lakes : a report to the Iowa Great Lakes Water Quality Control Plan / (Ames, Iowa : Iowa State University, 1974), also by Roger W. Bachmann and Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.