Online Books by
Michael J. Mallory
Books from the extended shelves:
- Mallory, Michael J.: Documentation of a finite-element two-layer model for simulation of ground-water flow / (Menlo Park, Calif. : U.S. Geological Survey, Water Resources Division, 1979), also by San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District (page images at HathiTrust)
- Mallory, Michael J.: Hydrogeology and simulation of ground-water flow in the Eutaw-McShan aquifer and in the Tuscaloosa aquifer system in northeastern Mississippi / (Jackson, Miss. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; Denver, Colo. : U.S. Geological Survey, Earth Science Information Center, Books and Open-File Reports [distributor], 1995), also by Eric W. Strom, Geological Survey (U.S.), Mississippi. Office of Land and Water Resources, and Tombigbee River Valley Water Management District (page images at HathiTrust)
- Mallory, Michael J.: Potential for using the upper Coachella Valley ground-water basin, California, for storage of artificially recharged water / (Menlo Park, Calif. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1980), also by Stephen J. Tyley, Lindsay A. Swain, Geological Survey (U.S.), and California Department of Water Resources (page images at HathiTrust)
- Mallory, Michael J.: Water-level predictions for Indian Wells Valley ground-water basin, California, 1978 / ([Washington?] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1979) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Mallory, Michael J.: Water resources of the Southeast Tennessee Planning and Development District / ([Nashville] : State Of Tennessee, Dept. of Conservation, Division of Water Resources, 1973) (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.