Online Books by
(Manby, Peter, -1697)
Books from the extended shelves:
- Manby, Peter, -1697: A brief and practical discourse of abstinence in time of Lent wherein is shewed the popular mistake and abuse of the word superstition / preached at the Cathedral of St. Patrick Dublin, on Ashwednesday March 1, 1681/2, by Peter Manby, Dean of Derry. (Dublin : Printed by Joseph Ray ... for William Winter, Bookseller ... and are to be sold by the rest of the booksellers, M.DC.LXXXII ) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Manby, Peter, -1697: The considerations which oblig'd Peter Manby dean of London-dery, to embrace the Roman Catholic religion humbly dedicated to His Grace the Lord Primate of Ireland. (London : Re-printed for Nath. Thompson ..., 1687) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Manby, Peter, -1697: Considerations which obliged Peter Manby Dean of Derry to embrace the Catholique religion. Selections (London : printed by Nathaniel Thompson at the entrance into the Old Spring-Garden near Charing-Cross, 1687), also by Thomas Ward (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Manby, Peter, -1697: A letter to a friend, shewing the vanity of this opinion that every mans sense and reason is to guide him in matters of faith. ([Dublin? : s.n., 1688]) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Manby, Peter, -1697: A reformed catechism. The first dialogue in two dialogues concerning the English Reformation / collected for the most part, word for word out of Dr. Burnet, John Fox, and other Protestant historians ; published for the information of the people in reply to Mas William Kings answer to D. Manby's considerations &c. ; by Peter Manby. ([London] : Printed by Nathaniel Thompson ..., 1687) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.