Online Books by
Frank James Marshall
(Marshall, Frank James, 1877-1944)
Books from the extended shelves:
- Marshall, Frank James, 1877-1944: Chess openings / (Leeds : British Chess Magazine, 1904) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Marshall, Frank James, 1877-1944: Chess step by step / (New York : Dutton, c1924), also by James Cruickshank Henderson Macbeth (page images at HathiTrust)
- Marshall, Frank James, 1877-1944: Chess symposium; some of the finest end-games and curiosities by ancient and modern masters. ([New York, 1904-05]), also by David Janowski, ed. by J. Halpern (page images at HathiTrust)
- Marshall, Frank James, 1877-1944: Four famous chess matches : Janowsky v. Marshall, both match and return match, Lasker v. Tarrasch and Lasker v. Schlechter / (London : F. Hollings : Printing-Craft LTD., [1911?]), also by C. Schlechter, Leopold Hoffer, Siegbert Tarrasch, Emanuel Lasker, and David Janowski (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Marshall, Frank James, 1877-1944: Marshall v. Janowski: games of the Paris match, with notes (London, K. Paul, Trench, Trübner & co., ) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Marshall, Frank James, 1877-1944: Marshall's Chess "swindles", comprising over one hundred and twenty-five of his best tournament and match games at chess, together with the annotation of the same; also an analysis of the queen's side openings, with several king's gambit novelties and a discussion of the principles of over-the-board chess. (New York, American chess bulletin, ) (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.