Online Books by
Books from the extended shelves:
- Morgan, C.: Effect of chronic hypercapnia on body temperature regulation (Submarine Base, Groton, Conn. : Naval Submarine Medical Research Laboratory, Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, Navy Department, 1974, 1974), also by Karl E. Schaefer, G. T. Baker, A. A. Messier, United States. Department of the Navy. Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, and Naval Submarine Medical Research Laboratory (page images at HathiTrust)
- Morgan, C.: Effectiveness of lap/shoulder belts in the back outboard seating positions. (1999) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Morgan, C.: Evaluation of rear window defrosting and defogging systems. (2004) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Morgan, C.: Preliminary report: the incidence rate of odometer fraud. (Washington, D.C.: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ; Springfield, Va.: National Technical Information Service, 2002) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Morgan, C.: Results of the survey on the use of passenger air bag on-off switches. (2003) (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.