Online Books by
A Wikipedia article about this author is available.
- Rubinstein, Ariel: Bargaining and Markets (electronic edition; with corrections from 1990 edition), also by Martin J. Osborne (PDF files with commentary at Toronto)
- Rubinstein, Ariel: Economic Fables (Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers, c2012)
- Rubinstein, Ariel: Economics and Language: Five Essays (2000) (PDF in Israel)
- Rubinstein, Ariel: Lecture Notes in Microeconomic Theory: The Economic Agent (2006)
- Rubinstein, Ariel: Modeling Bounded Rationality (1998) (PDF in Israel)
- Rubinstein, Ariel: Models in Microeconomic Theory (Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers, c2020), also by Martin J. Osborne
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.