Online Books by
Charles Theodore Russell
(Russell, Charles Theodore, 1815-1896)
Books from the extended shelves:
- Russell, Charles Theodore, 1815-1896: Abstract of the arguments of the Hon. Rufus Choate and Charles Theo. Russell, esq., for the petitioneers, on the petitions of David Pingree, and over 3,000 other legal voters, for a rail-road from Salem to Malden, before the Committee on railways and canals, of the Massachusetts legislature, session 1846. (From the Press of Hewes & Watson, 1846), also by Rufus Choate, David Pingree, Hewes & Watson's Print, and Massachusetts. General Court. Committee on Railways and Canals (page images at HathiTrust)
- Russell, Charles Theodore, 1815-1896: An address, delivered before the Boston young men's Christian association, on the occasion of their first anniversary, in Park street church, Boston, Tuesday evening, May 25, 1852. (G. C. Rand, printer, 1852) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Russell, Charles Theodore, 1815-1896: Celebration of the one hundredth anniversary of the incorporation of the town of Princeton, Mass., October 20th, 1859 : including the address of Hon. Charles Theodore Russell, the poem of Prof. Erastus Everett, and other exercises of the occasion. (Wm. R. Hooper, printer, 1860), also by Princeton (Mass.) and Erastus Everett (page images at HathiTrust)
- Russell, Charles Theodore, 1815-1896: The history of Princeton, Worcester county, Mass. from its first settlement; with a sketch of the present religious controversy in that place. Designed for the use of the inhabitants. (Printed by H. P. Lewis, 1838) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Russell, Charles Theodore, 1815-1896: Manhood suffrage under constitutional guaranty: an argument in favor of rescinding the provision in the state constitution establishing the payment of a state or county tax as a qualification of voters, made before the Joint special committee of the Massachusetts legislature on constitutional amendments, February 7, 1879. (Rand, Avery & Co., Printers, 1879) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Russell, Charles Theodore, 1815-1896: An oration delivered before the municipal authorities of the City of Boston, July 4, 1851. (J. H. Eastburn, City printer, 1851) (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.