Online Books by
Scotland. Fishery Board
Books from the extended shelves:
- Scotland. Fishery Board: Annual report. (Edinburgh.) (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Scotland. Fishery Board: Annual report ... (Edinburgh, H.M. Stationery Off.) (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Scotland. Fishery Board: Report of investigations on the life-history of the salmon in fresh water: from the Research laboratory of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh. (Glasgow : Printed by J. Hedderwick & sons, 1898), also by Diarmid Noël Paton and Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh (page images at HathiTrust)
- Scotland. Fishery Board: Reports on fishery and hydrographical investigations in the North Sea and adjacent waters. Conducted for the Fishery board for Scotland in co-operation with the International council for the exploration of the sea under the superintendence of D'Arcy Wentworth Thompson ... 1902-1903 ... (London, Printed for H.M. Stationery off., 1905-1909), also by Thomas Wemyss Fulton, Thomas Scott, Robert M. Clark, Johan Wilhelm Sandström, A. J. Robertson, Bjørn Helland-Hansen, D'Arcy Wentworth Thompson, International Council for the Exploration of the Sea, and Great Britain. North Sea Fisheries Investigation Committee (page images at HathiTrust)
- Scotland. Fishery Board: Salmon fisheries. (Edinburgh [etc.] H. M. Stationery Off.), also by Great Britain. Scottish Home Dept (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.