Online Books by
James M. Thomas
Books from the extended shelves:
- Thomas, James M.: Ground-water quality and geochemistry in Dayton, Stagecoach, and Churchill Valleys, western Nevada / (Carson City, Nev. : U.S. Geological Survey ; Denver, CO : USGS Earth Science Information Center, Open-File Reports Section [distributor], 1994), also by Stephen J. Lawrence, National Water-Quality Assessment Program (U.S.), and Geological Survey (U.S.) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Thomas, James M.: Identification of nitrate sources contributing to ground water in the Indian Hills area of Douglas County, Nevada / (Carson City, Nev. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; Denver, CO : Branch of Information Services [distributor], 1999), also by R. L. Seiler, Carl E. Thodal, Geological Survey (U.S.), and Douglas County (Nev.). Community Development Department (page images at HathiTrust)
- Thomas, James M.: Jackson city directory and business advertiser for 1867 & 1868. With a history from the first settlement of the city, and a general portrait of its business at the present time. (Jackson, Mich., Carlton & Van Antwerp, printers, 1867) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Thomas, James M.: Jackson city directory, for 1871, with a complete portrait of Jackson. : Statistical tables, &c., &c. (Battle Creek, Mich. : Review & Herald steam book and job printing house, 1871) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Thomas, James M.: Thomas' Kalamazoo directory and business advertiser, for 1867 and 1868. Together with a history of Kalamazoo, from its earliest settlement to the present time. (Kalamazoo, Mich., Printed by Stone Bros., 1867) (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.