Online Books by
Evans & Co. Walker
(Walker, Evans & Co., printer)
Books from the extended shelves:
- Walker, Evans & Co., printer: Lectures to business men : delivered in St. Peter's Church, Charleston, So. Ca. /, also by Henry Mandeville Denison and S.C.) St. Peter's Episcopal Church (Charleston (page images at HathiTrust)
- Walker, Evans & Co., printer: List of Negroes at Hagley, Weehawka & True Blue plantations, 1860., also by Plowden C. J. Weston (page images at HathiTrust)
- Walker, Evans & Co., printer: Proceedings at the semi-centennial celebration of the Washington Light Infantry : 22d and 23d February, 1857., also by S.C.) Washington Light Infantry (Charleston, J. Durelle Boles, Wm. D. Porter, Samuel Gilman, and J. Durelle Boles Collection of Southern Imprints. GEU (page images at HathiTrust)
- Walker, Evans & Co., printer: Report of the Special Committee of the House of Representatives of South Carolina, on so much of the message of His Excellency Gov. Jas. H. Adams, as relates to slavery and the slave trade., also by South Carolina. General Assembly. House of Representatives. Special Committee on Slavery and the Slave Trade and Edward B. Bryan (page images at HathiTrust)
- Walker, Evans & Co., printer: Speech of Hon. James H. Hammond, delivered at Barnwell C.H., October 29th, 1858., also by James Henry Hammond (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.