Online Books by
Wiley & Putnam
Books from the extended shelves:
- Wiley & Putnam: Catalogue of British, French, and American books ... on the arts and sciences, history, theology, and general literature ... (London, Manning & Mason, 1841) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Wiley & Putnam, contrib.: Gray's elegy /, by Thomas Gray, also contrib. by Longman (Firm), illust. by Owen Jones (page images at HathiTrust)
- Wiley & Putnam, contrib.: The poetical works of John Keats, in two parts. (New York : Wiley & Putnam, 1846), by John Keats (page images at HathiTrust)
- Wiley & Putnam, contrib.: A treatise on shades and shadows, and linear perspective. / ([Hartford]: : Published by A.S. Barnes & Co., Hartford.--Wiley & Putnam; Collins, Keese & Co., New-York.--Perkins & Marvin, Boston.--Thomas, Cowperthwait & Co., Philadelphia.--Cushing & Sons, Baltimore., 1839), by Charles Davies and John Francis Eugene Prud'homme, also contrib. by Cushing & Sons, Cowperthwait & Co Thomas, Perkins & Marvin, Keese & Co Collins, and A.S. Barnes & Co, illust. by Jacob Ammen (page images at HathiTrust)
- Wiley & Putnam, contrib.: Typee : a peep at Polynesian life : during a four months' residence in a valley of the Marquesas : with notices of the French occupation of Tahiti and the provisional cession of the Sandwich Islands to Lord Paulet /, by Herman Melville, Thomas B. Smith, Herman Sequel: Melville, and printer R. Craighead's Power Press, also contrib. by John Murray (Firm) (page images at HathiTrust)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.