You requested books by authors with the words "racine". (Include extended shelves)
- Bollier, David, ed.: So What... About Copyright? What Artists Need to Know About Copyright and Trademarks (Washington: Public Knowledge, 2005), also ed. by Gigi Bradford, Laurie Racine, and Gigi B. Sohn
- Foolen, Ad, ed.: Moving Ourselves, Moving Others: Motion and Emotion in Intersubjectivity, Consciousness and Language (Amsterdam and Philadelphia: John Benjamins Pub. Co., c2012), also ed. by Ulrike Lüdtke, Timothy P. Racine, and Jordan Zlatev (PDF at John Benjamins e-Platform)
- Fry, Thomas, -1769: Athaliah: A Sacred Drama, Translated From Racine; and Original Poems (London: J. C. F. and J. Rivington, 1841), also by Jean Racine (page images at Google)
- Racine, Jean, 1639-1699: Athaliah: A Tragedy, Intended for Reading Only, Translated into English Blank Verse (Huddersfield: G. Whitehead, 1873), trans. by J. Donkersley (page images at Google; US access only)
- Racine, Jean, 1639-1699: Phaedra, trans. by Robert Bruce Boswell
5 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.