You requested books with titles with the words "beowulf". (Include extended shelves)
- Beowulf, trans. by Francis Barton Gummere
- Beowulf (in modern and old English, with additional materials and commentary), ed. by Benjamin Slade (frame-dependent HTML at heorot.dk)
- Beowulf: An Anglo-Saxon Poem; The Fight at Finnsburh: A Fragment, ed. by James Albert Harrison, Robert Sharp, and Karl Hagen (Gutenberg texts)
- Beowulf: Autotypes of the Unique Cottom Ms. Vitellius A XV in the British Museum, With a Transliteration and Notes (London: Printed for the Early English Text Society by N. Trubner, 1882), ed. by Julius Zupitza (multiple formats at archive.org)
- A Concordance to Beowulf (Halle: M. Niemeyer, 1911), by Albert S. Cook
- The Oldest English Epic: Beowulf, Finnsburg, Waldere, Deor, Widsith, and the German Hildebrand, Translated in the Original Metres, With Introductions and Notes (New York: Macmillan, 1923), ed. by Francis Barton Gummere (HTML with commentary at elfinspell.com)
- Stories of Beowulf, by H. E. Marshall, illust. by J. R. Skelton (illustrated HTML at Baldwin Project)
- The Story of Beowulf, Retold From the Ancient Epic (1933), by Strafford Riggs, illust. by Henry C. Pitz (illustrated HTML with commentary at sacred-texts.com)
- Teutonic Myth and Legend: An Introduction to the Eddas and Sagas, Beowulf, The Nibelungenlied, Etc., by Donald A. Mackenzie (illustrated HTML at sacred-texts.com)
9 items were found.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.