presents serial archive listings for
Allan Hancock Atlantic Expedition
Allan Hancock Atlantic Expedition was a series of reports published by the University of Southern California.
Allan Hancock Atlantic Expedition published 10 reports between 1942 and 1964. No issue or contribution copyright renewals were found for this serial. (More details) Online issues are listed below in report number order, which is not the same as publication order.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1945: The Internet Archive has Report 1, "Geographical Account and Station Records of Velero III in Atlantic Waters in 1939" by John S. Garth, issued September 1945.
- 1942: The Internet Archive has Report 2, "Caribbean Marine Algae of the Allan Hancock Expedition, 1939" by William Randolph Taylor, issued December 15, 1942.
- 1944: The Internet Archive has Report 3, "Polychaetous Annelids" by Olga Hartman, issued July 1944.
- 1947: The Internet Archive has Report 4, "Hydroids of the 1939 Allan Hancock Caribbean Sea Expedition" y C. McLean Fraser, issued August 27, 1947.
- 1947: The Internet Archive has Report 5, "Bryozoa of the Allan Hancock Atlantic Expedition, 1939" by Raymond C. Osburn, issued October 31, 1947.
- 1948: The Internet Archive has Report 6, "Land Plants Collected by the Allan Hancock Atlantic Expedition of 1939" by Howard Scot Gentry, issued June 30, 1948.
- 1954: The Internet Archive has Report 7, "Amphipoda of the Family Ampeliscidae Collected by the Velero III in the Caribbean Sea" by J. Laurens Barnard, issued August 23, 1954.
- 1956: The Internet Archive has Report 8, "The Galatheidea (Crustacea Anomura) of the Allan Hancock Atlantic Expedition, With a Review of the Porcellanidae of the Western North Atlantic" by Janet Haig, issued July 9, 1956.
- 1961: The Internet Archive has Report 9, "Stomatopod Crustacea from the Atlantic Coast of Northern South America" by Raymond B. Manning, issued June 28, 1961.
- 1964: The Internet Archive has Report 10, "Fishes From the Southern Caribbean Collected by Velero III in 1939" by David K. Caldwell and Melba C. Caldwell, issued July 8, 1964.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.