presents serial archive listings for
Anthropological Papers is a series of scholarly papers published by the Museum of Antrhopology at the University of Michigan.
The first of Michigan's Anthropological Papers was dated 1949. No issue or contribution copyright renewals were found for this serial. (More details) It is still published today.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1949-1951: HathiTrust has numbers 1-8 freely readable online, bound together in a single volume.
- 1956: We have a listing for number 10, "The Culture and Acculturation of the Delaware Indians" by William W. Newcomb.
- 1958: We have a listing for number 12, "The Chronological Position of the Hopewellian Culture in the Eastern United States" by James B. Griffin.
- 1959: We have a listing for number 13, "The Puerto Rican Population" by Frederick P. Thieme.
- 1962: We have a listing for number 18, "Archaelogical Investigations on Agattu, Aleutian Islands" by Albert C. Spaulding.
- 1963: We have a listing for number 20, "The Accokeek Creek Site" by Stephenson and Ferguson.
- 1963: We have a listing for number 21, "The Steuben Village and Mounds" by Dan F. Morse.
- 1964, 1973: HathiTrust has numbers 23 and 51 freely readable online. Many others are searchable but not readable online here.
- 1964: We have a listing for number 23, "Aboriginal Relationships Between Culture and Plant Life in the Upper Great Lakes region" by Richard A. Yarnell.
- 1974: We have a listing for number 55, "The Ait Ndhir of Morocco" by Amal Rassam Vinogradov.
- 1974: We have a listing for number 56, "Archaeology and Ceramics at the Marksville Site" by Alan Toth.
- 1975: We have a listing for number 60, "Las Yerbas de la Gente" by Karen Cowan Ford.
Official Site / Current Material
- The Museum of Anthropological Archeaology at the University of Michigan lists the publications in this series, and makes most of them available for sale.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.