presents serial archive listings for
Baily's Magazine of Sports and Pastimes
Baily's Magazine of Sports and Pastimes was a British sport and recreation magazine of the 19th and early 20th century. (There is a Wikipedia article about this serial.)
Baily's Magazine of Sports and Pastimes began in 1860, and ran until 1926.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1860-1897, 1899-1915, 1917-1926: HathiTrust has volumes 1-44, 46-55, 57-68, 71-72, 74, 76-88, 90, 92-104, and 107-125. Access to volumes after 1897 may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1860-1922: HathiTrust also has volumes 1-63, 66, and 68-118, scanned from Cornell University and Rutgers University. Access to volumes after 1897 may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1877: The Internet Archive has volume 30, covering February-August 1877.
- 1877-1878: The Internet Archive has volume 31, covering September 1877 through March 1878.
- 1879: The Internet Archive has volume 34, covering June-December 1879.
- 1880: The Internet Archive has volume 35, covering January-July 1880.
- 1881: The Internet Archive has volume 37, covering March-September 1881.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.