presents serial archive listings for
Bamboo Ridge is a literary journal featuring Hawaiian writers. (There is a Wikipedia article about this serial.)
Bamboo Ridge began in 1978. It is still published today.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1978: The University of Hawai'i has number 1, dated December 1978.
- 1987: The University of Hawaii has number 34-35, the combined Summer and Fall 1987 issue, consisting of "Expounding the Doubtful Points" by Wing Tek Lum.
- 1988: The University of Hawaii has number 37-38, the combined Winter and Spring 1988 issue, consisting of "Hilo Rains" by Juliet S. Kono.
- 1992: The University of Hawaii has number 55-56, a combined 1992 issue consisting of "The Watcher of Waipuna, and Other Stories" by Gary Pak.
Official Site / Current Material
- The Bamboo Ridge website has more information on the journal. (It was unreachable at the time this catalog entry was made, however.)
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.