presents serial archive listings for
Beiträge zur Geschichte der Philosophie und Theologie des Mittelalters
Beiträge zur Geschichte der Philosophie und Theologie des Mittelalters is a German edited series of medieval philosophy and theology works.
Beiträge zur Geschichte der Philosophie und Theologie des Mittelalters began in 1891 as Beiträge zur Geschichte der Philosophie des Mittelalters. ("und Theologie" was added to the series title in 1928, though a number of the earlier works are also of a theological nature.) No issue or contribution copyright renewals were found for this serial. (More details) It is still published today. Issue numbering has not always been in chronological order of publication.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1891-1923: German Wikisource has links to scans of most volumes published before 1925. Access to some scans may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1895-1926: HathiTrust has volumes 1-20 and 22-24 freely readable online. Access to volumes after 1897 may be restricted outside the United States. Some other volumes may be searchable but not readable online here.
- 1897: We have a listing for volume 2 part 3, "Des Dominicus Gundissalinus Schrift Von der Unsterblichkeit der Seele", edited by Georg Bülow.
- 1909: We have a listing for volume 7 parts 2 and 3, "Die Sententiae Divinitatis", edited by Bernhard Geyer.
- 1916: We have a listing for volume 19 part 3, "Alfarabi, Über den Ursprung der Wissenschaften (De Ortu Scientiarum)", edited by Clemens Baeumker.
- 1917: We have a listing for volume 19 part 4, "Die Erkenntnislehre Richards von St. Viktor" by Joseph Ebner.
- 1918: We have a listing for volume 19 parts 5 and 6, titled "Johannis Pechami Quaastiones Tractantes de Anima", edited by Hieronymus Spettmann.
- 1917: We have a listing for volume 20 part 1, "Erkennen und Wissen nach Gregor von Rimini" by Joseph Würsdörfer.
- 1918: We have a listing for volume 20 part 2, "Die Philosophia Pauperum und ihr Verfasser", by Martin Grabmann.
- 1922: We have a listing for volume 20 part 5, "Vermischte Untersuchungen zur Geschichte der Mittelalterlichen Philosophie" by Aleksander Birkenmajer.
- 1919: We have a listing for volume 20 part 6, "Die Psychologie des Johannes Pecham" by Hieronymus Spettmann.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.