presents serial archive listings for
Blackfriars was an English Dominican journal.
Blackfriars began in 1920. No issue or contribution copyright renewals were found for this serial. (More details) It ran until 1964, when it merged with Life of the Spirit to become New Blackfriars, which continues to publish today.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1920-1921: The Internet Archive has volume 1, covering April 1920 through March 1921, scanned from microfilm.
- 1920: The Internet Archive has volume 1, number 3, dated June 1920.
- 1921-1922: HathiTrust has volume 2 freely readable online, covering April 1921 through March 1922. Access may be restricted outside the United States. Some other volumes may be searchable but not readable online here.
- 1922-1923: The Internet Archive has volume 3, covering April 1922 through March 1923, scanned from microfilm.
- 1923-1924: The Internet Archive has volume 4, covering April 1923 through March 1924, scanned from microfilm.
- 1924: The Internet Archive has volume 5, covering April through December 1924, scanned from microfilm.
- 1925: The Internet Archive has volume 6, scanned from microfilm.
- 1926: The Internet Archive has volume 7, scanned from microfilm.
Official Site / Current Material
- The New Blackfriars home page has more information about the present-day successor to this journal, along with articles on this journal's founding. Links are also provided to the full run of that journal and this one, made available for subscription or payment.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.