presents serial archive listings for
Crockery and Glass Journal
Crockery and Glass Journal was an American trade journal for pottery and glass.
Crockery and Glass Journal began in 1874 as Crockery Journal, and became Crockery and Glass Journal in 1875. No issue or contribution copyright renewals were found for this serial. It ran until 1961, when it merged with Giftwares to become Gift and Tableware Reporter.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1906: The Internet Archive has volume 63, covering January-June 1906.
- 1908: The Internet Archive has volume 67, covering January-June 1908.
- 1910: The Internet Archive has volume 71, covering January-June 1910.
- 1910: The Internet Archive has volume 72, covering July-December 1910.
- 1911: The Internet Archive has volume 73, covering January-June 1911.
- 1911: The Internet Archive has volume 74, covering July-December 1911.
- 1912: The Internet Archive has volume 75, covering January-June 1912.
- 1912: The Internet Archive has volume 76, covering July-December 1912.
- 1913: The Internet Archive has volume 77, covering January-June 1913.
- 1913-1922: HathiTrust has volumes 78-79, 81-87, 89-91, and 93-95.
- 1914: The Internet Archive has volume 80, covering July-December 1914.
- 1917: The Internet Archive has volume 86, covering July-December 1917.
- 1918: HathiTrust also has volume 88, covering July-December 1918.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.