presents serial archive listings for
The Economist is a UK-based periodical covering business, economics, and world news. (There is a Wikipedia article about this serial.)
The Economist began in 1843. No issue or contribution copyright renewals were found for this serial. (More details) It is still published today.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1843-1862, 1864-1887, 1890-1925: HathiTrust has volumes 1-14, part of 15, 16-20, part of 22, 23-34, parts of 35 and 36, 37, part of 38, 39, part of 40, 41-44, part of 45, 48-57, part of 58, 59-72, and 74-101. Some later volumes are searchable but not readable here. Access to volumes published after 1895 may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1851: The Internet Archive has volume 9.
- 1860: The Internet Archive has volume 18.
- 1865: The Internet Archive has volume 23.
- 1868: The Internet Archive has volume 26.
- 1871: The Internet Archive has volume 29.
- 1872: The Internet Archive has volume 30.
- 1898: The Internet Archive has volume 56, numbers 2862-2888, covering July through December 1898.
- 1899: The Internet Archive has volume 57, numbers 2914-2940, covering July through December 1899.
- 1917: The Internet Archive has volume 84, numbers 3840-3853, covering March 31 through June 30, 1917. Trade supplements for early 1917 are also in this scanned volume.
Official Site / Current Material
- The Economist web site has more information about the periodical, and selected current stories.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.