presents serial archive listings for
Harvard Theological Studies
Harvard Theological Studies is a series of theological monographs published by Harvard University Press.
Harvard Theological Studies began in 1916. The first copyright-renewed issue is no. 15, © 1931. We know of no actively copyright-renewed contributions. (More details) It is still published today.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1916-1920, 1927: HathiTrust has volumes 1-7, 9, and 13 freely readable online. Access to some volumes may be restricted outside the United States. Some later volumes may be searchable but not readable online here.
- 1920: We have a listing for number 8, "The Defensor Pacis of Marsiglio of Padua" by Ephraim Emerton.
- 1921: We have a listing for number 10, "Russian Dissenters" by F. C. Conybeare.
- 1924: We have a listing for number 11, "Catalogue of the Greek Manuscripts in the Library of the Monastery of Vatopedi on Mt. Athos" by Sōphronios Eustratiadēs and Arcadios.
- 1925: We have a listing for number 12, "Catalogue of the Greek Manuscripts in the Library of the the Laura on Mount Mount Athos, With Notices From Other Libraries" by Spyridōn and Sōphronios Eustratiadēs.
- 1929: We have a listing for number 14, "The Singular Problem of the Epistle to the Galatians" by James Hardy Ropes.
Official Site / Current Material
- Harvard University Press's series home page has more information about the series, and offers selected volumes for sale.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.