presents serial archive listings for
Illinois Catholic Historical Review
Illinois Catholic Historical Review was the original title of an American history journal.
Illinois Catholic Historical Review began in 1918. No issue or contribution copyright renewals were found for this serial. (More details) It ran until 1929, when it was renamed Mid-America.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1918-1926: HathiTrust has volumes 1-8. Access to some volumes may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1918-1919: The Internet Archive has volume 1, covering July 1918 through April 1919.
- 1919-1920: The Internet Archive has volume 2, covering July 1919 through April 1920.
- 1920-1921: The Internet Archive has volume 3, covering July 1920 through April 1921.
- 1922-1923: The Internet Archive has volume 5, covering July 1922 through April 1923.
- 1923-1924: The Internet Archive has volume 6, covering July 1923 through April 1924.
- 1924-1925: The Internet Archive has volume 7, covering July 1924 through April 1926.
- 1925-1926: The Internet Archive has volume 8, covering July 1925 through April 1926.
- 1926-1927: The Internet Archive has volume 9, covering July 1926 through April 1927.
- 1927-1928: The Internet Archive has volume 10, covering July 1927 through April 1928.
- 1928-1929: The Internet Archive has volume 11, covering July 1928 through April 1929.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.