presents serial archive listings for
Indiana Magazine of History
Indiana Magazine of History is a history journal published at Indiana University, Bloomington. (There is a Wikipedia article about this serial.)
Indiana Magazine of History began in 1905 as The Indiana Quarterly Magazine of History. Its title shortened to Indiana Magazine of History in 1913. The first copyright-renewed issue is March 1952 (v. 48 no. 1). We know of no actively copyright-renewed contributions. (More details) It is still published today.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1905-recent: Indiana University's Scholarworks has issues from 1905 to about 2 years ago free to read online.
- 1905-1927: HathiTrust has volumes 1-23 free to read online. Some later volumes may be searchable but not readable online here.
- 1913: The Internet Archive has volume 9. The title page for the first issue gives the title "Indiana Quarterly Magazine of History".
- 1914: The Internet Archive has volume 10.
- 1915: The Internet Archive has volume 11.
- 1916: The Internet Archive has volume 12.
- 1917: The Internet Archive has volume 13.
- 1918: The Internet Archive has volume 14.
- 1919: The Internet Archive has volume 15.
- 1920: The Internet Archive has volume 16.
- 1921: The Internet Archive has volume 17.
- 1922: The Internet Archive has volume 18.
- 1923: The Internet Archive has volume 19.
Official Site / Current Material
- Indiana University Press's journal homepage has more information about the journal, and links to free and subscription-based sites with issue content.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.