presents serial archive listings for
The Journal of Immunology
The Journal of Immunology is a journal now published by the American Association of Immunologists.
The Journal of Immunology began in 1916. The first copyright-renewed issue is October 1940 (v. 39 no. 4). We know of no actively copyright-renewed contributions. (More details) From 1943 to 1949 it was known as the Journal of Immunology, Virus Research and Chemotherapy. It is still published today.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1916-1923: HathiTrust has volumes 1-8 freely readable online. Some later issues may be searchable but not readable here. Access to some volumes may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1916: The Internet Archive has volume 1.
- 1917: The Internet Archive has volume 2.
- 1918: The Internet Archive has volume 3.
- 1919: The Internet Archive has volume 4.
- 1920: The Internet Archive has volume 5.
- 1921: The Internet Archive has volume 6.
- 1922: The Internet Archive has volume 7.
- 1923: The Internet Archive has volume 8.
- 1998-recent: Issues from 1998 and later published more than 1 year ago are freely readable on the Journal of Immunology website. Other issues at this site may require subscription or payment to access.
Official Site / Current Material
- The Journal of Immunology website has more information on the journal, and gives access to its content (much of which requires subscription or payment).
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.