presents serial archive listings for
Longman's Magazine was a literary magazine published in London in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Longman's Magazine began in 1882 as a successor to Fraser's Magazine. It ceased publication in 1905.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1882-1905: HathiTrust has volumes 1-11, 13-16, and 18-46, scanned from the University of California and elsewhere. Access to volumes after 1895 may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1884-1885: The Internet Archive has volume 5, covering November 1884-April 1885.
- 1885: The Internet Archive has volume 6, covering May-October 1885.
- 1888: HathiTrust has volume 12, covering May-October 1888.
- 1890-1891: Google Books has volume 17, covering November 1890-April 1891. Access may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1890-1891: The Internet Archive has volume 17, covering November 1890-April 1891. This copy of Google Books' scan may be missing some images.
- 1905: HathiTrust has volume 46, covering May-October 1905. Access may be restricted outside the United States.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.