presents serial archive listings for
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, Series B
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, Series B is the series of the British Royal Society's Philosophical Transactions that is devoted to biological sciences.
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, Series B began in 1887, when the Philosophical Transactions split into two series. The first volume of this series is numbered 178. No copyright renewals exist for issues of this journal. It is still published today..
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1887-1952: The Royal Society makes issues more than 70 years old, and other selected content, freely available online. Later content may also be free to access, or may require subscription or article purchase.
- 1887-1895, 1897-1905: HathiTrust has volumes 178-186, 188, and 190-197 online, scanned from copies at various libraries. Access to volumes after 1897 may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1888-1895, 1897-1900, 1903, 1905-1918, 1921-1929, 1931-1935, 1937, 1939: Gallica has volumes 178-185, 187-189, 191, 193, 195, 197-203, 205-208, 210-217, 219, 221-223, 225, 227, and 229 online.
- 1896-1921, 1926: HathiTrust has volumes 187-210 and 214 online. Access to volumes after 1897 may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1921-1923: HathiTrust has volume 211. Access may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1997-recent: PubMed Central has research articles from 1997 to 12 months ago (and selected articles that are more recent). For other content of recent issues, see below.
Official Site / Current Material
- The official journal site has more information on the journal, and gives subscriber access to selected content.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.