presents serial archive listings for
The Winchester Journal was the title of a newspaper published in Winchester, Randolph County, Indiana in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
The Winchester Journal began publishing under that title in 1862, succeeding the Randolph Journal. The paper was renamed the Randolph County Journal in 1864. After further changes in title and ownership, The Winchester Journal name was revived around 1870. It ran until 1920, when it merged with the Winchester Herald to form the Winchester Journal-Herald.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page. (See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.