|Title:||Macon Telegraph and News|
|First renewed issue:||no issue renewals found in CCE or registered works database|
|First renewed contribution in:||March 8, 1942; see 1970 January-June|
From the early 20th century onward, a combined Sunday edition of the Macon Telegraph and the Macon News was published as the Macon Telegraph and News. The name was also used later for a combined Saturday edition. When the two newspapers completely combined operations in 1983, the merged newspaper published as the Macon Telegraph and News. It changed its name to the Macon Telegraph in 1990.
|Page responsibility:||John Mark Ockerbloom (ockerblo (at) pobox (dot) upenn (dot) edu)|
|Last updated:||February 16, 2018|
The preparers of this page do not represent the publishers or the rightsholders of this publication. To the best of their knowledge, the information in it is correct, and complete within any limits specified above. It may still have inadvertent errors and omissions, however; if you know of any, please contact the page maintainer shown above. This page is not legal advice.
Copyright registration and renewal records -- First periodical renewals
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.