|Also known as:||Outdoor Life, Outdoor Recreation; Outdoor Life and Recreation|
|Online content:||Free online material via The Online Books Page|
|First renewed issue:||no issue renewals found in CCE or registered works database|
|First renewed contribution in:||January 1928; see 1955 January-June|
This includes all active renewals prior to 1964, when automatic renewals began. It might not show all renewals from 1964 onward.
- January 1928; (Outdoor Life, Outdoor Recreation): "Adventures in Archery", by Erle Stanley Gardner [Permissions]
- April 1937: "Tramp Was a Specialist", by Havilah Babcock
- January 1940: "Bighorns Need a Break", by William Marshall Rush
- March 1952: "An Angel Comes to Life", by Edmund Ware Smith
- March 1952: "I Learned About Hunting From Her", by Emmett Gowen
- August 1952: "Them Man-Mad Bass", by Emmett Gowen
- September 1952: "In a Pig's Eye", by Emmett Gowen
- November 1952: "The Time of My Life", by Hodding Carter
- February 1953: "Meat Ain't Everything", by Emmett Gowen
- April 1953: "River Right at Home", by Emmett Gowen
- May 1954: "Uncle Tead's Nanny", by Emmett Gowen
- July 1954: "Reunion With Pickerel", by Edmund Ware Smith
- August 1954: "Quail in the Thicket", by Emmett Gowen
- December 1954: "Reluctant Bear", by Emmett Gowen
- March 1955: "I Talk Turkey", by Emmett Gowen
- May 1955: "A Queer Fish But Sport", by Emmett Gowen
- June 1955: "What's the Big Mystery?", by Donald Hamilton
- July 1955: "My Mad at the Spearfishermen", by Emmett Gowen
- March 1956: "Gamest Fish of All", by Roderick Haig-Brown [Permissions]
- May 1956: "Bear and Boar", by Emmett Gowen
- June 1956: "My Coonhounds Try Jaguar", by Emmett Gowen
- July 1956: "Watch My Smoke", by Donald Hamilton
- October 1956: "Lion in the Rimrock", by Emmett Gowen
- October 1957: "Walk Around a Rhino", by Frank C. Hibben
- September 1959: "Rare African Trophy", by Frank C. Hibben
- June 1961: "Just Want a Deer", by Donald Hamilton
This magazine was published under the title 'Outdoor Life, Outdoor Recreation' from September 1927 to December 1931.
A 1978 renewal for Frank C. Hibben's 1950 book 'Hunting American Bears' mentions that portions were published in Outdoor Life in 1945 and 1949, but that renewal would be too late to cover the magazine versions.
|Page responsibility:||John Mark Ockerbloom (ockerblo (at) pobox (dot) upenn (dot) edu)|
|Last updated:||January 11, 2018|
The preparers of this page do not represent
the publishers or the rightsholders of this publication. To the best
of their knowledge, the information in it is correct, and complete within
any limits specified above. It may still have inadvertent errors and omissions,
however; if you know of any, please contact the page maintainer shown above.
This page is not legal advice.
Copyright registration and renewal records -- First periodical renewals
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.