presents serial archive listings for
The Century Magazine
The Century Magazine was a monthly popular magazine published in the 19th and 20th centuries.
The Century Magazine began publication in 1881, as a successor to Scribner's Monthly Magazine. The first volume was "volume 23", following the Scribner's numbering, and also "new series volume 1". The first copyright-renewed issue is February 1924 (v. 107 no. 4), © January 26, 1924. The first copyright-renewed contribution is from May 1924. (More details) The Century Magazine ceased publication in 1930.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1881-1923: HathiTrust has volumes 23 and 25-106 available in full view, from various collections. It also has most of volumes 1-22 of the predecessor magazine, Scribner's Monthly. Some later volumes are currently available for searching only, not viewing.
- 1882: HathiTrust has volume 24 as well.
- 1913: The Internet Archive has volume 86, covering May-October 1913.
- 1914-1915: The Internet Archive has volume 89, covering November 1914-April 1915.
- 1915: The Internet Archive has volume 90, covering May-October 1915.
- 1915-1916: The Internet Archive has volume 91, covering November 1915-April 1916.
- 1916: The Internet Archive has volume 92, covering May-October 1916.
- 1916-1917: The Internet Archive has volume 93, covering November 1916-April 1917.
- 1917: The Internet Archive has volume 94, covering May-October 1917.
- 1917-1918: The Internet Archive has volume 95, covering November 1917-April 1918.
- 1918-1919: The Internet Archive has volume 97, covering November 1918-April 1919.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.