presents serial archive listings for
Bernice P. Bishop Museum Bulletin
Bernice P. Bishop Museum Bulletin is a series of studies published by the Bishop Museum in Hawaii.
The first Bernice P. Bishop Museum Bulletin was published in 1922. No issue or contribution copyright renewals were found for this serial. (More details) The original series ran until 1978. Specialized Bulletin series began in the 1980s, and continue today, in anthropology, botany, cultural and environmental studies, entomology, and zoology.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1922-1926: HathiTrust has numbers 1-6, 8-11, 14, and 16-28. Access to some volumes may be restricted outside the United States. Some later volumes are searchable but not readable online here.
- 1922-1923: The Internet Archive also has numbers 1-6 freely readable online.
- 1923: We have a listing for number 7, "Polynesian Decorative Designs" by Ruth H. Greiner.
- 1924: We have a listing for number 8, "Tongan Myths and Tales" by Edward Winslow Gifford.
- 1924: We have a listing for number 12, "The Island of Lanai" by Kenneth P. Emory.
- 1924: We have a listing for number 13, "Bibliography of Polynesian Botany" by E. D. Merrill.
- 1924: We have a listing for number 15, "Samoan House Building, Cooking, and Tattooing" by Handy and Handy.
- 1926: We have a listing for number 29, "Ancient Hawaiian Music" by Helen H. Roberts.
- 1927: We have a listing for number 34, "Polynesian Religion" by E. S. Craighill Handy.
- 1931: We have a listing for number 80, "Archaeology of Kauai" by Wendell Clark Bennett.
- 1932: We have a listing for number 90, "Houses, Boats, and Fishing in the Society Islands" by E. S. Craighill Handy.
- 1932: We have a listing for number 95, "Kepelino's Traditions of Hawaii", edited by Martha Warren Beckwith.
- 1932: We have a listing for number 100, "Archaeology of the Marianas Islands" by Laura Thompson.
- 1933: We have a listing for number 101, "Manual of Hawaiian Mosses" by Edwin B. Bartram.
- 1933: We have a listing for number 111, "The Cult of Kiho-Tumu" by J. F. Stimson.
- 1938: We have a listing for number 153, "A Manual of the Recent and Fossil Marine Pelecypod Mollusks of the Hawaiian Islands" by Dall, Bartsch, and Rehder.
- 1940: We have a listing for number 160, "Ethnology of Easter Island" by Alfred Métraux.
Official Site / Current Material
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.